BlastDrum is an acoustically optimized mass loaded vinyl (mlv) with aluminum for soundproofing and sound blocking. Very strong, flexible and easy to install.
- automotive insulation
- engine room insulation
- boat/yacht insulation
- machine / equipment insulation
- furniture insulation
- interior design insulation
|Material||Acoustically optimized Mass loaded vinyl, Aluminium|
|Size||1200 mm x 600 mm|
|Thickness||1 mm / 2 mm / 3 mm|
|Weight||1.6 / 3.3 / 4.9 kg /m2|
|Transmission Loss (dB)||12 dB /19 dB / 26 dB|
|Heat tolerance (°C)||93 °C|
- Weight 1.6 / 3.3 or 4.9 kg per square meter
- 1 side self-adhesive
- Tensile strength min. 510 PSI
- Color black (high UV resistance)
- Composition: Proprietary Acoustically optimized mass loaded vinyl-based compound
- Flammability MVSS 302 – Passes; SAE J 369 passes 2.6” per minute
Acoustic performance for BlastBlock
|ASTM E90 Sound Transmission Loss dB|
• 100% Recyclable
• Highest Mold Resistance Rating
• High Acoustical Performance Ratings
Good heat and fire resistance elasticity and tensile strength.
No manufacturing emissions, no waste pollution, environmental protection and can be recycled several times.
BlastDrum is a non-toxic ﬂexible acoustic material that is easy to install and can be easily cut on-site with a regular utility knife.